Kichi Gala is a company located in Turkmenistan. History of Kichi Gala begins in 2015; when as a result of the union of several young entrepreneurs, a new strong company has emerged, currently occupying a leading position in exporting and importing products.
Kichi Gala has several production areas in Turkmenistan. Kichi Gala is recognized not only for its high-quality products; but also, excellent ratio of price. Behind this is an effective, but simple strategy: without exception, all products are sold as a result of direct sales. It means that Customers buy directly from manufacturers. Therefore, all dealer margins disappear, without which it is impossible to imagine indirect sales through wholesale or retail trade with unjustified rising product prices.
Quality is not always expensive - see for yourself! Over the past 7 years, thanks to dedication and enthusiasm, the company has become a leading manufacturer, as well as it has started exporting various types of products.
We continue to build strong and reliable cooperation more than 15 countries: Kazakhstan, Moldova, Ukraine, Russia, UAE, Morocco, Turkey, Belarus, Kyrgyzystan, Iran, Uzbekistan, Poland, Bulgaria, Oman and Armenia throughout the world.
In a short period of time, the company has become known as stable and reliable company, and has created a stable image on the market of manufacturers and suppliers of qualitative products. Inalienable parts of Kichi Gala are superior service, modern manufacturing and products adapted to customer needs. Service always stays on top - regardless of whether it is single or large order, delivery for a small business or a large corporation.
You can pay in 4 currencies.
We do it to make it convenient for our customers to carry out payment in the currency convenient for them. We try to adjust under the client, to create all the necessary conditions for the client!
Payment is made by bank transfer: Prepayment of 30% for order confirmation, the remaining 70% after customs clearance!
The way of transferring money to any country of the world by means of wire or telephone transfer between banks. The transfer is usually made in the currency of the recipient and the money can be credited to his account in a certain bank or paid in cash upon presentation of the identification document.
- T / T is a very common payment method for buyers of their Chinese and other suppliers. It is usually used in a trust relationship (when the buyer has a relationship with established foreign suppliers), or if the supplier demands what is referred to as a prepayment or advance T/T. For supplier credibility, the buyer must pay a 30% T / T advance to confirm the order and a 70% T / T payment after customs clearance.
Incoterms 2020 are international rules recognized by governments, law firms and traders throughout the world as an interpretation of the most applicable terms in international trade. The scope of Incoterms 2020 (Incoterms 2020) applies to the rights and obligations of the parties to the contract of sale in terms of the delivery of goods (terms of delivery of goods). Incoterms 2020 rules entered into force on 1 January 2011.
Incoterms rules (Incoterms) are abbreviated on the first three letters of trade terms that reflect the business practice in contracts international sale of goods. Incoterms rules essentially define the duties, costs and risks involved in taking goods from sellers to buyers.
One of the key terms of Incoterms: regulation of the moment of transfer of title must be specified in the contract separately, it is desirable that with the transfer of title coincided with the transfer to the buyer risk accidental loss or risk of damage Product.
Each defined term is a three-letter abbreviation, the first letter indicating the point of transfer of obligations and risks from the seller to the buyer:
Incoterms 2010 defines 11 terms, 7 of which are applicable to any mode of transport of the main carriage.
Also in Incoterms 2010 are defined 4 terms applicable exclusively to maritime transport and transport of territorial waters:
So, in Incoterms 2010 compared with Incoterms 2000, the term DAP was introduced to replace excluded DAF (delivered at frontier), DES (delivered ex ship, delivery on board ship at the port of destination) and DDU (delivered, duty unpaid, delivered to a specified place without customs clearance), and instead of DEQ (delivered ex quey, delivery at port) introduced more general term DAT.
In Incoterms 2020, DAT (Delivery at Terminal) will disappear, but DPU (Delivered at Place Unloaded) will appear. The place of unloading can be anything - including a transshipment terminal.
Due to the fact that we have many partners in the logistics industry, we are ready to organize our own delivery to your any region!
Catalog will be uploaded soon.
We will be grateful to you for improving the quality of service. Submit your request here and we will review it and get back to you as soon as possible.